Monday, July 9, 2012

Part of Me

This past Thursday was July 5 and Katy Perry's Part of Me came out in theaters. I love Katy's music but I wasn't sure I wanted to see the movie. I'd seen the Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers concert movies and they were alright so I didn't know if I would want to spend the money to see a movie or wait until it came out. As it got closer I decided I really wanted to see it so I asked my other BFF Cassi and went to see it on Friday. 

I must say I loved it! It was fun and made me wanna dance. I love the bright colors and glittery costumes. I would totally wear her outfits if I had somewhere to wear them. I like to say that my celebrity fashion spectrum is Katy Perry to Taylor Swift lol. 

The movie was also moving, especially when it comes to the end of her marriage. My heart broke for Katy, but she is such a professional and loves her fans so much that she wiped the tears and put on a happy face literally seconds before going on stage. She could have said I can't do this but she did it for her fans.

I love the confidence and determination she puts out there. She shows her fans that they are worth something and they shouldn't want to change for anyone but themselves. She worked so hard for where she is now and that just shows you not to give up when someone tells you no. 

I would recommend it to anyone and her grandmother is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment