Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back Home

So it's been about a week since I moved back home and I have to say it has been kinda stressful. Moving everything was stressful because we had to stop at least 3 times to fix the tarp because it decided to rain the whole 3 hours home. Everything made it in perfect condition though so that was good. God was looking out for  us.
Since being home everything was just shoved in a spare room until I can figure out how it will all fit in my room. I did get my TV hooked up the first night and got all of my DVDs/Blu-Rays put away. I honestly did not realize I had such a huge collection. I really am like a movie store lol. I still have lots to do before everything is where it should be but until I get my bed moved it won't be right. I've also taken this as an opportunity to go through all my stuff and really evaluate what I keep and what is it time to get rid of. I can't wait for it all to be done.

Sorting my movies alphabetically
And the finished product, nice and organized!



No comments:

Post a Comment